|Name / Japanese||Adorable / アドラーブル|
|Races-Wins / G1-Wins||9-3 / 3-1|
|Dam (Sire)||Ecorche (Big Spruce)|
|Other site link||JBIS / Umanity / en.netkeiba|
All grade races + Tulip Sho
|Sapporo Sansai Stakes (G3)||11||9|
|Tulip Sho (OP)||14||1|
|Oka Sho (G1)||11||2||◆|
|Yushun Himba (Japanese Oaks) (G1)||2||1||◆|
|Queen Elizabeth II Cup (G1)||7||4||◆|
- In the Sapporo Sansai Stakes, she was 2nd favorite.
However, she finished 9th, 1.6 seconds behind the fast queen, Nishino Flower.
- In the Tulip Sho, the trial race for Oka Sho, she was 3rd favorite.
Nishino Flower was by far the most favorite.
Nishino Flower was repeatedly disadvantaged in the race.
Adorable won by 3+1/2 lengths over the 2nd place finisher, Nishino Flower.
- In the Oka Sho, the first classic race, she was 6th favorite.
She lost to Nishino Flower by 3+1/2 lengths.
- In the Yushun Himba, the second classic race, she was 4th favorite.
Nishino Flower was 1st favorite, but it was the long distance for her.
On the home stretch, Sanei Thank You and Kyowa Hoseki competed hard for the lead.
Adorable overtook the two horses at once and crossed the finish line.
It was her first G1 win.
- In the Queen Elizabeth II Cup, she was 5th favorite.
She lost to Takeno Velvet and finished 4th.
She retired after the race.
- Her brother is Northern Rainbow, who won the Nakayama Daishogai and became a hurdle champion.
- The most successful of her foals was Emocion.
He was active in classic races and won the Kyoto Kinen, a G2 race.
Amazon Japan associate
If you are blocking ads in this website, I would appreciate it if you would stop.