|Name / Japanese / Hong Kong||Agnes Digital / アグネスデジタル / 愛麗數碼|
|Earnings||730,925,000 yen (only Japan)|
|Races-Win / G1-Win||32-12 / 15-6|
|Dam (Sire)||Chancey Squaw (Chief’s Crown)|
|Other site link||JBIS / Umanity / netkeiba|
|Awards||JRA Award for Best Three-Year-Old Colt (2001)|
All G1 races
|NHK Mile Cup (G1)||4||7||◆|
|Japan Dirt Derby (G1)||7||14||G|
|Mile Championship (G1)||13||1||◆|
|Yasuda Kinen (G1)||12||11||◆|
|Mile Championship Nambu Hai (G1)||7||1||◆|
|Tenno Sho (autumn) (G1)||10||1||◆|
|2001 16/12||Sha Tin
|Hong Kong Cup (G1)||1||1||G|
|February Stakes (G1)||9||1||◆|
|2002 23/03||Nad Al Sheba D2000||Dubai World Cup (G1)||1||6||G|
|2002 21/04||Sha Tin
|Queen Elizabeth II Cup (G1)||1||2||G|
|Yasuda Kinen (G1)||3||1||◆|
|Takarazuka Kinen (G1)||2||13||◆|
|Mile Championship Nambu Hai (G1)||7||5||◆|
|Tenno Sho (autumn) (G1)||11||17||◆|
|Arima Kinen (G1)||11||9||◆|
- In the Mile Championship (2000), he was the 13th favorite because he hadn’t win the turf race by then.
He was 15th 200m before the finish-line.
From there he showed a great finishing kick.
He passed other horses.
He won by 1/2 lengths.
It was his first G1 win.
- In the Mile Championship Nambu Hai (2001), it was held at Morioka-racecourse by NAR.
And it was a dirt race.
He won by 3/4 lengths.
It was his first dirt-G1 win.
- Before the Tenno Sho (2001), many people wanted Kurofune to beat T.M. Opera O and Meisho Doto.
However, Kurofune was unable to run because Agnes Digital connections decided to enter for the race.
Some fans criticized Agnes Digital connections saying, “Don’t get in the way of Kurofune, cause you can’t win anyway.”
In the race, T.M. Opera O passed Meisho Doto in the home stretch.
T.M. Opera O seemed to win as it is.
But Agnes Digital passed T.M. Opera O just before the finish-line and won.
His owner said “We were sometimes exposed to heartless words by some people, but I think they were ashamed.”
- In the Hong Kong Cup, he won by a head.
His trainer said “I was under pressure.” because Japanese horses are winning one after another.
(Hong Kong Vase : Stay Gold , Hong Kong Mile : Eishin Preston)
- In the February Stakes, he won by 1 length.
He won the G1 races 4 times in a row.
- His Dubai tour failed due to transportation problems.
- In the Queen Elizabeth II Cup, he lost to Eishin Preston and finished in 2nd place.
Japanese horses was first and second place.
After this race, he rested for over a year because he wasn’t feeling well.
- In the Yasuda Kinen (2003), he was the 4th favorite.
He took the lead just before the finish-line.
He won for the first time in a year and four months.
He broke the record time.
- Agnes Digital was called “All-Rounder” and “Almighty-Horse” because he won various tracks in JRA, NAR and Hong Kong regardless turf or dirt.
- The poster made by JRA said, “勇者は、戦場を選ばない。” (The brave do not choose the battlefield.)