|Name / Japanese||Air Groove / エアグルーヴ|
|Races-Win / G1-Win||19-9 / 10-2|
|Dam (Sire)||Dyna Carle (Northern Taste)|
|Other site link||JBIS / Umanity / netkeiba|
|Awards||JRA Award for Horse of the Year(1997)
JRA Award for Best Older Filly or Mare (1997)
- Her dam Dyna Carle won the Yushun Himba (Japanese Oaks).
All G1 races + grade-races she won
|1995 03/12||Hanshin T1600||Hanshin Sansai Hinba Stakes (G1)||9||2||◆|
|Tulip Sho (G3)||5||1||G|
|1996 26/05||Tokyo T2400||Yushun Himba (Japanese Oaks) (G1)||15||1||◆|
|1996 20/10||Kyoto T2000||Shuka Sho (G1)||17||10||◆|
|Mermaid Stakes (G3)||13||1||G|
|Sapporo Kinen (G2)||7||1||G|
|1997 26/10||Tokyo T2000||Tenno Sho (autumn) (G1)||12||1||◆|
|1997 23/11||Tokyo T2400||Japan Cup (G1)||9||2||◆|
|1997 21/12||Nakayama T2500||Arima Kinen (G1)||12||3||◆|
|Sankei Osaka Hai (G2)||2||1||G|
|1998 12/07||Hanshin T2200||Takarazuka Kinen (G1)||5||3||◆|
|Sapporo Kinen (G2)||4||1||G|
|1998 15/11||Kyoto T2200||Queen Elizabeth II Cup (G1)||3||3||◆|
|1998 29/11||Tokyo T2400||Japan Cup (G1)||1||2||◆|
|1998 27/12||Nakayama T2500||Arima Kinen (G1)||3||5||◆|
- In the Hanshin Sansai Hinba Stakes, Air Groove lost to Biwa Heidi.
- In 1996 (age 3), she was seen as a favorite candidate for classic races.
But her connections cancelled the Oka Sho due to her fever.
- In the Yushun Himba (Japanese Oaks), she was the 1st favorite.
She won by 1+1/2 lengths.
She and her dam Dyna Carle became the Oaks horses as a dam and filly.
- In the Shuka Sho, she finished in 10th place because she panicked with the camera flashes and she broke during the race.
Since then, flash photography has been banned.
- In the Tenno Sho (autumn 1997), she won by a neck defeating Bubble Gum Fellow.
At that time, it was rare for a mare to defeat colts in a G1 race, which surprised horse racing fans.
- In the Japan Cup (1997), she lost to Pilsudski.
She finished in 2nd place.
- After that, she continued to compete more than equal with colts in the G1 races.
- She is a mare representing the 1990s.
- She was called “女帝 (Empress)”.
As a broodmare
- She also succeeded as a dam.
- Admire Groove won the two G1 races.
Admire Groove is a dam of Duramente.
Duramente won the two G1 races and became a stallion.
- Forgettable and Gullveig were a horse they won some grade races.
- Rulership won a G1 race and became a stallion.
He is a sire of over ten grade-race-winners.
- Portofino also became a big topic.
She finished in 1st place without jockey in the Queen Elizabeth II Cup (2008).
Of course she was disqualified.
jraofficial movie google movie search
- Her crops often had a rough temper.