|Name / Japanese||Gentildonna / ジェンティルドンナ|
|Races-Win / G1-Win||19-10 / 13-7|
|Dam (Sire)||Donna Blini (Bertolini)|
|Other site link||JBIS / Umanity / netkeiba|
|Awards||JRA Award for Best Three-Year-Old Filly (2012)
JRA Award for Horse of the Year (2012, 2014)
JRA Award for Best Older Filly or Mare (2013, 2014)
|Honours / Honors||Japan Racing Association Hall of Fame (2016)|
All G1 races + grade-races she won
|Nikkan Sprorts Sho Shinzan Kinen (G3)||7||1||G|
|2012 08/04||Hanshin T1600||Oka Sho (G1)||10||1||◆|
|2012 20/05||Tokyo T2400||Yushun Hinba (Japanese Oaks) (G1)||14||1||◆|
|Kansai TV Rose Stakes (G2)||6||1||G|
|2012 14/10||Kyoto T2000||Shuka Sho (G1)||14||1||◆|
|2012 25/11||Tokyo T2400||Japan Cup (G1)||15||1||◆|
|2013 30/03||Meydan T2410||Dubai Sheema Classic (G1)||8||2||G|
|2013 23/06||Hanshin T2200||Takarazuka Kinen (G1)||11||3||◆|
|2013 27/10||Tokyo T2000||Tenno Sho (autumn) (G1)||9||2||◆|
|2013 24/11||Tokyo T2400||Japan Cup (G1)||7||1||◆|
|2014 29/03||Meydan T2410||Dubai Sheema Classic (G1)||12||1||G|
|2014 29/06||Hanshin T2200||Takarazuka Kinen (G1)||6||9||◆|
|2014 02/11||Tokyo T2000||Tenno Sho (autumn) (G1)||1||2||◆|
|2014 30/11||Tokyo T2400||Japan Cup (G1)||3||4||◆|
|2014 28/12||Nakayama T2500||Arima Kinen (G1)||4||1||◆|
- In the Oka Sho, the first classic race, she was the 2nd favorite.
She took the lead in the home stretch.
She won by 1/2 lengths over Verxina.
It was her first G1 win.
- In the Yushun Himba (Japanese Oaks), the second classic race, she was easy to win.
She broke the record time by 1.7 seconds.
Verxina was 2nd again.
- In the Kansai TV Rose Stakes, the trial-race of Shuka Sho, she won by 1+1/2 lengths.
The second horse, for the third time, was Verxina.
- In the Shuka Sho, the third classic race, she was expected to be a Triple Crown filly.
She and Verxina finished side by side.
As a results of photo judgement, she won by 7cm.
She became a Triple Crown filly.
Verxina was second in four consecutive races.
Gentildonna and her sire, Deep Impact, was a Triple Crown horse.
It was the first time in Japan that a sire and a foal became a Triple Crown horse.
- She won the Japan Cup (2012) defeating Orfevre.
But Orfevre’s connections complained about her hitting him.
- In 2013 (age 4), her only win was the Japan Cup.
She won consecutive Japan Cup.
- In 2014 (age 5), she challenged Dubai Sheema Classic following the previous year.
She got hit by another horse several times, but she won.
- In the Arima Kinen (2014), her last race, she was the 4th favorite.
Many people were anxious about her because she was the first time to run at Nakayama Racecourse.
She won defeating Gold Ship, Just A Way and Epiphaneia.
As a broodmare
- Geraldina, by her and Maurice, won the Queen Elizabeth Cup in 2022.